©2019 Ksenokss Ltd. All rights reserved. Content published on euroki.org represents solutions of teaching tutorials that are used in educational programs of general education for the purpose of self-preparation and self-examination for pupils and their parents. Solutions of a teaching tutorials are created on a contractual basis with the responsible authors and used on euroki.org legally.
For the convenience of users as illustrations can be used covers of the relevant teaching tutorials. The use of excerpts of teaching tutorials within reasonable limits and the use of illustrations are allowed in force of the provisions of article 1274 of the Civil code of Russian Federation.
Author's Agreement examples
- Author's agreement with the transfer of copyright, Order for the creation of a copyright work and Act of acceptance №1503/2017KS/OA
- Author's Agreement №03112016/KS/KM
- Act of Acceptance for Agreement №03112016/KS/KM
- Attachment №1 for Agreement №03112016/KS/KM
- Part of a source file of a work created by Author №03112016/KS/KM
- Example of an unedited work created by author
Examples of ISBN codes assigned to SIA Ksenokss978-9934-524-91-2, 978-9934-524-94-3, 978-9934-13-014-4
Copyright StatementNo part of the site content may be reproduced or distributed in any form, or by any means, or stored in a database without the prior written permission of the publisher.
Ksenokss Ltd. exercises its best efforts in preparation of the information provided on the current website and believes contained herein to be accurate. However, Ksenokss Ltd. shall have no liability for any loss or expense that may result from incompleteness or inaccuracy of the information provided.